Tuesday 13 June 2023

Topic #6 Tracy Scott Designer Focus at PaperArtsy

Hi Everyone, 

Gosh, It's been so long ! 
Sorry I went 'MIA'! I started  the year with plans to be more blog and creatively active this year but those 'life curve balls' had other ideas and I had to disappointingly and reluctantly press 'pause' on my plans!! 
So, I'm sooo happy to be back tonight and I couldn't think of a better way to return than with a project I've been making for PaperArtsy and their current 'Tracy Scott' Designer Focus' topic and quarterly 'Texture' theme.

I love Tracy Scott's creativity and her use of bold bright colours.  Although I do use colour more often than I used to (even dare to go bold and bright at times) I can't deny I'm a 'grungy' girl at heart. So, rather than attempting to create 'in the bold, bright style' of Tracy's  I stayed 'true to my creative 'pulse' and created a really grungy, textural mixed media art block. 

I had so much creative fun making my art block with some of Tracy's fabulous PaperArtsy products - some of her detail stamps, stencils, a few of her PaperArtsy Fresco Colours along with some of PaperArtsy mediums- Grunge Paste, Rusting Powder and Crackle Glaze! 


If you'd like to see and read the full creative story of my art block you are welcome to pop by the blog .
Just click HERE and you'll be there in super quick time . 
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda
x  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .