Thursday 28 January 2021

A New Desk Tidy!

 Hi There Everyone 

As usual with it being Thursday I'm over on That's Crafty's blog.  

I have a 'useful' project to share with you today that I have created using some of That's Crafty's fabulous MDF surfaces and stamps. 

The project itself is a desk tidy that could be used to hold brushes crayons, pens or crafting tools to keep them close to hand while you are creating. 
Alternately, it could be used to keep any 'bits and bobs' nice and tidy in one place that maybe lying around the home. 
 

If you would like to find out how I created my desk tidy please come join me over on the blog. 
For a smooth and speedy redirection be sure to click HERE
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .