Thursday 7 January 2021

Thx at That's Crafty!

 Hi Everyone 

Happy New Year! to one and all 

Here in the UK we are back in Lockdown so maybe not the ideal or chosen way to kick off the New Year but with every negative there's a positive, right and that means that for us who are fortunate to enjoy creativity we can look to fill the 'lockdown hours' engaging in what we enjoy. 

So I've been back in my art space creating my latest DT project for That's Crafty! which I'm sharing today over on the blog . I've created a trio of Thank you cards in my usual mixed media grungy style using  a mix of That's Crafty!, PaperArtsy, Carabelle Studio and AAll and Create Products. 

Always room for a good 'mash up' in my creative world!  

Here's  a peek of 1 of the 3 cards I am sharing over on the blog today....


If you would like to see and read more about the creativity behind this card and the other 2 come join me.  
If you click HERE you can be transported over swiftly and safely. 
Really hope to see you soon 
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .