Thursday 21 January 2021

Moon Burst ...

 Hi Everyone 

Just a short post today to let you know I'm over on That's Crafty's blog in my usual Thursday slot sharing some  of my latest creativity. 

The project I am sharing today is a layered mixed media art panel that was born from some leftover pieces I had lying around my desk from last weeks project ( see here) and some time 'well spent' gel printing. I say 'well spent' as I was pleased with all the prints I pulled, which all too often isn't the case! 

So here it is....

 There's more to see and read over on the blog so if you fancy joining me just 
click HERE for a smooth and speedy redirection. 
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .