Thursday 8 July 2021

Secrets...

 HI Everyone 

It's been a while since I created something with a grungy vibe for my Thursday weekly DT post over  on That's Crafty's blog and if you know me then you'll  know I'm a grungy girl at heart. 
So, today's project is a mixed media art panel that I've created using some of Seth Apters fabulous products.  It is on the grungy side but it also has a subtle pearly sheen and a colourful touch of sparkle. 

Bet you never thought you'd hear / read 'grungy', 'pearly' and 'sparkle' in the same sentence?? 

Heres a quick peek: 


Hope it will tempt you to come join me over on the blog
If it does just click HERE to be redirected swiftly and safely . 
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda 
x

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the knack for incredible, irresistible texture my friend! Oh how beautiful this is and I'm happy to see this die at play again. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .