Tuesday 13 July 2021

Adopt the Pace of Nature for PaperArtsy.

 Hi Everyone and Welcome, 

This evening I''m so honoured and privileged to be over on PaperArtsy blog sharing a mixed media art panel I have created for their current topic: Natures Treasures!

If you know me and and my creativity you will know it's no secret I'm a big Seth Apter fan so I was super happy to have the opportunity to create with some of  Seths new release PaperArtsy stamps.

Lucky, lucky me!! 

Teaming them with PaperArtsy Grunge Paste, Infusions and Frescos made for lots of creative fun and one very happy Amanda.  

Here's a photo of my 'Natures Treasures' Art panel which courtesy of one of Alison Bombers New release PaperArtsy stamps I've called: 

'Adopt the Pace of Nature, her Secret is Patience'


If you'd like to find out more about the creative fun I had and see more pics you are welcome to join me over on the blog. 
It would be lovely to have you stop by and share your company. 
For a super speedy re- route just click HERE 
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .