Thursday 2 September 2021

'Happy Birthday to You'

 Hi Everyone 
and 
Happy September! 

Wow where does the time go?? ⏰

Another Thursday too so I'm over on That's Crafty's blog in my usual dt spot sharing some creativity. 

Unfortunately, a few unforseen life curve balls this last week left me with very limited creative time so todays make is very much an example of something you could create if ever you find yourself short of time. 

It a bright, cheery and colourful birthday card that saw me teaming up an AALL & Create Washi tape with some of my much loved Tim Holtz distress inks and the 'Happy Birthday' saying from Tim's Stampers Anonymous 'Bold Saying' (CMS433) stampset. 

Here's a quick look at the card...

There's more to see and read over on the blog so if you fancy popping by just click HERE for a  quick re-route. 

Would love for you to join me so hope to see you soon
Amanda 
x

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .