Thursday 23 September 2021

I Dare You!

 Hi Guys, 

It's my regular day of the week over on That's Crafty's blog today where I'm sharing some creativity.

After having fun creating my 'Grave Digger' art panel that I shared here and here last week I continued along a similar line off creativity for todays make which is a mixed media 'Halloween' card using Tim Holtz fab Stampers Anonymous stamps, distress mediums and ideology.   

The card has layers of inky colour, detail, stamping and a golden mica stain glow surrounding the focal feature - a striking embossed skull that I think , for me has to be up there when it comes to fave stamp images. 


There's more to see and read over on the blog so hope you'll come join me. 
For a quick no fuss re-route just click HERE 
Look forward to seeing you soon 
Amanda 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .