Thursday 30 September 2021

There is Beauty in Simplicity

 Hi Everyone

I'm over on That's Crafty's blog today in my regular weekly spot sharing some of my recent creativity. 

Over the last couple of weeks I have created projects using some of Tim Holtz fabulous Stampers Anonymous stamps and Ranger distress mediums so I have continued along those lines with the mixed media card I share today. 

 However, in contrast to my last couple of projects ( here and here) that had a real distressed look with layers and texture my card today has a much more contemporary stylised vibe to it. 

I love the versatility of Tim's stamp designs and distress products as they lend themselves to many a creative style.



There's more to see and read over on the blog so I hope you will come join me over there. 
Just click HERE and you are on your way. 
Hope to see soon 
Amanda 
x

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .