Thursday 16 September 2021

The Grave Digger

 Hi Everyone 

Just another short post here today to give you the heads up that I'm over on That's Crafty's blog in my usual Thursday spot sharing my latest make 'The Grave Digger'. 

It's a mixed media art panel that I guess would be considered to be a 'Halloween' themed piece. Sure, its ideal for that occasion but I know it'll be displayed in my creative space year round along with my 'Skellie Heads' (see here) that I created 5 years ago now. 

I really enjoyed creating this one using some of Tim Holtz fab products - both old and new but all faves! 

Let me introduce you to 'The Grave Digger'


 

If you'd like to read more about my creativity, see more pics then you are welcome to come join me over on the blog . Just click HERE  for a quick and simple transfer over there. 
Hope to see you soon 
Amanda 
x

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .