Thursday 17 March 2022

Believe

 Hi Everyone, 

Sadly, today sees me sharing some creativity over on That's Crafty's blog for the final time so I would like to start this post by saying an extra big thank you to Laura and Graham for the opportunity. It's been an honour and a pleasure to design for you and be part of the weekly blog team for the last 3 and1/2 years.  

Thanks too to the talented blog design team who I've worked alongside and to all you lovely people who have stopped by here and at That's Crafty!  to see and read about my creations and for all your kind comments and support. 

I'm still going to be around on the art and craft scene making, blogging, sharing doing what I love and whatever comes next so I would love for  us to stay connected so we can enjoy our creative journeys together. 

                            ***************************************************  

Now for my leaving project. 

I have created a mini 'Art Block' using one of That's Crafty's fabulous mdf surfaces - an ATC Chunkie, a That's Crafty heart and 13Arts papers designed by Olga Heldwein.  


Papers are used throughout the project, even the focal multi winged butterfly resting on the heart.


Thin strips of paper embellish the 'legs'.
 

Aswell as the feature on the top of the Art Block.


 I would love for you to join me over on That's Crafty's blog for one last time (just click HERE
 Hope to see you soon 
Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .