Monday 21 March 2022

'Encore Post 2b: Looking back at some of my That's Crafty Projects

Hi Everyone, 

Earlier today I shared Encore Post 2a: Looking back at some of the larger mixed media Art panels I created while I was designing for That's Crafty's blog DT and now I'm back to share Encore Post 2b:  Looking back at some of the smaller mixed media panels I created.  

A quick recap of the format of these posts:

I'll share my projects in 'collections' of 3d projects, Art Panels, tags, Cards etc on separate posts so as not to have one excessively long post. 

The posts will primarily be 'project photo' posts with date and links to the post where I first shared them. Feel free to click through the links to se and read more about the creativity behind each of the projects.

If you've missed any of my 'Encore 'Looking back' posts you can see them here and here

*****************

So here's some of my small/mini mixed media art panels. 
 
Choose To Shine
(January 2021)

Wings of Love
(Mar 2021)


Embrace
(April 2021)


Use Your Wings
(June 2021)


Guess Who?
(August 2021) 


Great Things Take Time
(October 2021)


Catch Happiness
(February 2022)



I hope you have enjoyed looking back with me at some of the smaller/ mini mixed media Art Panels I created whilst designing for That's Crafty! 
Next time I'll be sharing some of the mixed media Tags I created while on the DT so hope you'll come join me then 
See you soon
Hugs 
Amanda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .