Sunday 3 April 2022

Encore Post: 3 - Looking back at some of my That's Crafty projects.

 Hi Everyone, 

I'm back today with the third of my 'Encore Posts' where I'm looking back at some of the projects I created while I was designing and creating for That's Crafty blog DT. 

If you missed seeing 'Encore Post' 1, 2a and 2b here's a quick recap of the format of these posts. 

I'll share my projects in collections of 3D projects, Art Panels, Tags, Cards etc on separate posts so as not to have one excessively long post. 

The post will primarily be 'project photo' posts with dates and links to the post where I first shared them so if you wish to you can click through the links to see and read more about the creativity behind each of the projects.

********************

Today's the turn of my mixed media tags so lets get started:


(May 2020)             


(October 2020) 


(December 2020) 


(April 2021) 


(December 2021) 


(December 2021)
 

(March 22)


I hope you've enjoyed looking back with me at some of my mixed media tags that I enjoyed making during my time with That's Crafty! 
Next time , I'll be sharing some of my cards so hope you'll come join me then.  
See you again soon
Hugs
Amanda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .