Saturday 9 April 2022

Encore Post 4- Looking back at some of my That's Crafty! projects .

 Hi Everyone 

I thought I'd start the weekend by sharing my 4th and final Encore Post- looking back at some of the many projects I designed and created while I was on That's Crafty's blog DT.

If you've missed any of my Encore - 'Looking back' Posts and would like to see them here's their links: 

Encore Post 1- 3D Projects

Encore Post 2a- Mixed Media Art Panels 

Encore Post 2b- Mini Mixed Media Art Panels 

Encore Post 3- Mixed Media Tags 

This series of posts have been and will be today primarily 'project photo' posts with dates and links to the post where I first shared them so if you wish you can click through the links to see and read more about my creativity behind each of the projects. 

So let's look back at some of the cards I created while I was with That's Crafty! 


(February 2021) 


(March 2021)



(May 2021) 


(May 2021)


(June 2021)


(July 2021)


(September 2021)


(September 2021)


(October 2021) 


(December 2021)


(December 2021) 


I hope you have enjoyed looking back with me at some of my cards today and all the projects I've shared throughout my series of Encore Posts. 

I hope you'll continue to share in my art journey and creativity antics, be it here or any of my social media accounts.
If you're not sure where I hang out on social come say hello here on FB and here on IG. 

Have a lovely weekend Everyone 
See you again soon 
Hugs 
Amanda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and for leaving comments . Both are very much appreciated .